Flipkart is one of the best online shopping platform offering discount cashback offers etc. This time they have come up with an offer where you can get Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs 100 at 200 Supercoins to shop from different variety of products. Claim now.
How to get Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs 100 at 200 Supercoins?
1 . Visit here
2. Login/ Signup into your account.
3. Click on Claim Now.
4. Done. You will get your Rs 100 gift card code.
How to Use
- Gift Card will be automatically added into your account
- While making a purchase on Flipkart, in the payments page Select the ‘Pay By Gift Card’ option
- If the Gift Card value doesn’t cover your total order value, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
Other Terms of the Offer
- Get Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs. 100
- Gift Card can be used to make purchases of your favorite products from Flipkart
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards
- Gift Card is valid only for 1 Year from the date of redemption.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is a promotional offer (“Offer”) being run on www.flipkart.com (“Website”), Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”)
- By participating in this Offer, you (“You” or “Your”) agree to be bound by: the Offer terms and conditions below (“T&C”);
- All applicable terms and conditions of the offer available on www.flipkart.com
- The Offer will commence at 00:00 hrs on 18th of May,2020 and will continue till the stocks last.
- To participate in the Offer, You must to do/ fulfill the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and should be a Flipkart User
- The eligible customers will receive the details of a voucher code for this Ticket (“Code”) on the offer zone in the Flipkart Plus section.
- Once the Code is redeemed, the offer is non-refundable.
- Offer valid for a limited period only.
- The promotional voucher is valid as mentioned in the partner platform
- The voucher codes can only be applied on Flipkart website (on desktop or mobile)
- Each voucher can be redeemed only once per user.
- Only one voucher can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers.
- The voucher is not transferable and should not be resold or redeemed for cash
- If the product purchased using a promotional voucher is returned, the refund value will not include the value of the voucher code.
- Flipkart reserves the right to modify or revoke the voucher / offer at any point in time
- You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstandings and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There will be a separate contract between You and Flipkart as per the policies of Flipkart in relation to Offer and Flipkart shall not be a party to the same. In case of any dispute or difference arising concerning the Offer or any alleged defect or deficiency of service availed, the same shall be resolved through arbitration as per the arbitration and conciliation act 1996 and said will be at Bangalore.
- Issuance of this Offer does not amount to endorsement of the products and/or services provided by Flipkart . Flipkart shall not be liable for any missed services, quality, defect or deficiency in the services.
- All statutory taxes (direct or indirect, including local levies, TDS, registration fees, Insurance) on the Offer shall be payable by you. Flipkart will not be responsible / liable for the same.
- This Offer is subject to the prevailing laws of India. In case of Offer and / or any products, for which foreign exchange is required to be purchased, You will have to bear the same.
- No other offers will be in conjunction with this Offer.
- All decisions pertaining to the redemption of this Offer are at the sole discretion of Flipkart.
- This Offer is funded from a special promotional budget created by Flipkart and is subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the management of Flipkart.
- Offer shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and is not transferable.
- The Offer is guaranteed subject to the above and shall not be withdrawn by Flipkart voluntarily unless there is a force majeure situation rendering Flipkart unable to perform the services, for reasons beyond its control, such as, but not limited to force majeure such as Acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of public enemy, terrorist attacks, war, threat of war, destruction of network, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil disturbances, political disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, epidemic, acts of government, agencies or officers, volcano, volcanic ash, natural calamities, or any other legitimate cause restraining performance of services.
- This Offer is valid for limited inventory and subject to availability at the time of redemption.
- Flipkart reserves the right at any time to change, modify, withdraw, extend or terminate this Offer at their discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability or obligation in this regard.
- You are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer.
- Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify You from the Benefits, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer.
- Flipkart shall not be liable for any failure to provide Benefits to You. Flipkart shall indemnify and hold harmless against any claims by the Customer in this regard.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Flipkart reserve the right to cancel your Benefits from this Offer if any fraudulent/abuse/reseller activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Benefits. In all such cases Flipkart reserves the right to withdraw any claimed rewards.