Want to pay your monthly postpaid bill of Vodafone/Idea and earn some cashback? Amazon India is back with an offer where you can get flat Rs.50 back on Vodafone/Idea Postpaid Bill Payment of min Rs.200. Hurry up!
How to get flat Rs.50 back on Vodafone/Idea Postpaid Bill Payment of min Rs.200 ?
2. Login /Signup into your account.
3. Initiate Postpaid bill payment by entering mobile number and amount.
4. Complete your payment with your suitable mode.
5. Done. You will get your cashback in your Amazon Pay
Terms and conditions:-
- Pay via Amazon Pay UPI and get flat Rs 50 cashback on Vodafone/Idea postpaid bill payment of minimum Rs 200 during the offer period on Amazon.in This Offer can be availed once per customer during the Offer Period. Offer is valid for select customers only.
- June 17th, 2020 00:00 hrs to June 30th, 2020 23:59 hrs
- This offer is only applicable only if you select “Amazon Pay UPI” and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI – SBI *******1234) or select “UPI” and choose the “Set up Amazon Pay UPI” option and Pay. Cashback is not applicable if you are manually entering your @apl handle in the UPI payment option. Any other payment instrument like BHIM UPI, netbanking, debit/credit card, Amazon Pay Balance will not be considered for cashback. Example 1: If the postpaid bill payment is for Rs 400 and the customer paid Rs 150 (which is lesser than min eligibility criteria of Rs 200) through Amazon Pay UPI and Rs 250 through Amazon Pay Balance, then the customer will not get any cashback. Example – 2: If the postpaid bill payment is for Rs 400 and the customer paid Rs 300 (which is greater than min eligibility criteria of Rs 200) through Amazon Pay UPI and Rs.100 through Amazon Pay Balance, then the customer gets Rs 50 as cashback
- The limited period promotional offer, namely Postpaid Bill Payment offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who collected this offer as a benefit for their Shopping transaction on Amazon.in. It is by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of Vodafoe/Idea postpaid bill payment on Amazon.in.
– These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to postpaid bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
– This Offer is valid from June 17th, 2020 00:00 hrs to June 30th, 2020 23:59 hrs (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
– During the offer period, any select customer who has seen the offer and undertakes / purchases Vodafone/Idea postpaid bill payment on Amazon.in (“Postpaid Bill Payment”) making payment thereof using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface (UPI) handle available on Amazon.in (“Eligible Payment Method”), each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of INR 50 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
– The cashback under this Offer will be provided as INR 50 per customer per Eligible Transaction for a minimum transaction value of INR 200 (included).
– For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the use of the Eligible Payment Method (Amazon Pay UPI) is governed by the applicable terms and conditions, which may be communicated to you at the time of using the Eligible Payment Method.
– It is clarified that a customer will NOT be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method; and/ or (b) if a customer pays for incoming collect request transaction either through the Eligible Payment Method or otherwise (c) if the customer is not part of the select customer list
– Ability to set up Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the Amazon mobile application on the Android and iOS (15.1.4 or above) platform, and has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or mobile web).
– The cashback, under this Offer, will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Customers will have to make valid transaction using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface (UPI) handle available on Amazon (“Eligible Payment Method”) across the mentioned use-cases to avail the cashbacks issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions available here
– The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Vodafone/Idea postpaid bill payment transaction.
– This Offer can only be availed by a customer once per user during the offer period on Amazon.in.
– A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the postpaid bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the postpaid bill payment Service Provider.
– APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
– All disputes relating to the mobile service or the Postpaid Bill Payment will be resolved by the concerned Telco. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the concerned Telco inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
– Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
– Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
– By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
– APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
– The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
– Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
– These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.