COVID-19 impacted all fields and forcing them to stay at home, but we know that it is hard for you as well as for others also, so keeping these things in mind, Affinity is offering Affinity Graphic Design Software Free 3 Months Trial (Windows, Mac and iOS), which help you to learn something new in this period. Hurry up!
How to get Affinity Graphic Design Software Free 3 Months Trial (Windows, Mac and iOS)?
1 . Visit here
2. Click on 90 day Free Trial.
3. Enter your details required.
4. After that, A mail will be sent on your Email with your product keys and further instructions on how to download your trial.
5. Enjoy your 90 day Free Trail.
With all that’s going on right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in response to the many stories we’re hearing from the creative community about how they’re being severely impacted, we felt it was our responsibility to try to offer as much support as possible during this incredibly difficult time.
That’s why we’ve put in place three new measures which we hope will help at least some of you out there. These are:
- A new 90-day free trial of the Mac and Windows versions of the whole Affinity suite
- A 50% discount for those who would rather buy and keep the apps on Mac, Windows PC and iPad
- A pledge to engage more than 100 freelance creatives for work, spending the equivalent of our annual commissioning budget in the next three months (more details of this will be announced soon).
The introduction of the 90-day free trial and deeply discounted pricing is done in the hope that this will make life a little easier for people who rely on creative software to make a living, but may be stuck at home without their usual tools, or for students who might not have access to their Affinity apps on their personal devices.
In addition, by increasing our spend on commissioning work from freelancers we can also put some extra money into a part of the industry which will be particularly affected.
We plan to make the free trial and additional discount available until 20 April, but we’ll continue to review the situation as time goes on.
We know we’re not saving the world, but we hope these measures can at least provide some form of relief to those who need it. We’ll pull through this together…