UC Browser App not on Google PlayStore – What might be the Possible Reasons?

UC Browser is one of the most widely used mobile browsers by Android users across the world due to several features it claims, including faster loading speed, ad-free experience etc. We believe, you must have used UC Browser once at-least.

UC Browser app not on google playstore reasonsHowever, if you have been planning to use this browser, here is a news alert for you that UC Browser’s main version is no longer available for download on Google Playstore. Yes, you hear it right – The famous app has been either pulled off by UC due to unknown issues or has been removed from the playstore.

Has UC Browser been removed due to recent headlines of data leaking?

Well, if you don’t know, UC Browser has recently been in the news for being under the scanner of Indian Government for leaking data of users to China servers. Following this news, we had also stopped publishing any promotional campaigns of UC Browser on Dealnloot, as well.

So, is it possible that the unavailability of UC App on Google Playstore and data tempering issue interlinked with each other?

Earlier, UC Spokesperson had said, “Atย UC Web, we take security and privacy very seriously and work hard to comply with local regulations of each region we operate in. We have strong measures in place to encrypt the data while we transmit it.โ€ He also said that they have not received any notice from the government”

UC Mini App Available on PlayStore

Although, we do not advise our users to use UC Browser as sacrificing potential data threat against a little better browsing experience is not right.

However, we would like to inform you that the mini version of this app, whoch goes by the name of “UC Mini” is still present in PlayStore and can be downloaded by the users who want to stick to UC Browser to access their favorite websites.

Your valuable thoughts?

We hope, this tiny article has been handy for you. However, we would love to hear your thoughts –

• Your guess on what went wrong
    • Is it just a temporary issue and UC Browser will be back on playstore tomorrow?
    • Do you support UC Browser or want everyone to boycott it?
    • Shall we publish such articles more often?

Good Night Dealnlooters!

15 thoughts on “UC Browser App not on Google PlayStore – What might be the Possible Reasons?

• Auditya says:

Don’t know about the privacy issue. But many of my friends don’t like that browser due to their ads popups we just hate it

• admin says:

Yes, agree with this. However, we feel that if the removal is due to privacy issue, it is good to see our government being active in montoring such illegal online activities.

1. Surya says:

Even I think the same. That’s why I don’t use us browser and also suggest my friends to do the same. I’ve seen some users getting full screen pop up and some ads on the corner of the screen who uses this app. However this is my personal observation. Please tell your views.

• admin says:

I don’t use UC browser as of now. Used it in past and there were too many irrelevant articles in the form of news which are nothing but clickbaits, most of the times.

2. mohit says:

few months ago i read it on newspaper that uc browser sends data to chinese company bcoz of that indian govt keeps an eye on uc app may b investigation is the reason behind this

3. Santosh NP says:

Uc browser is not safe,… I like this kind of post from you, you not only bring good verified deals but also concerned about our privacy as well as our countries security. A big thumbs-up ๐Ÿ™‚ keep going ๐Ÿ™‚

4. NIKHIL RANJAN says:

I never used UC Browser as my default browser. I use UC Browser only for downloading bigger files. Otherwise in case of facebook, twitter, Net Banking where password is required, I trust only on Chrome. I am happy that you are posting this type of useful news. In future, Aware us from such type of data leaking frauds.

5. deepansh says:

those who thinks that uc gives faster download speed than u are making fool by UC team like evertime they offer us win 5000 or 10000 just referal but they give only 1-2 also dont knw who they are they just show us very high speed during download but when u count actual time in other browser with same download file the time was same or ever more if u dont believe than try with same file same time same network with UC and using same file same time same with OPERA MINI . u get the result . Chinese know that indian not aware with technical information thats why they make fool by showing higher speed data visual .
    downloading speed is not depends only browser it depends various things like network server bandwidth etc. so dont become fool with Chinese companies

6. RAVI says:

Uc browser and also mini version is not safe.I stopped using after my fb account was hacked continuously by uc mini app.First I didn’t understand the problem.but when I check their url of fast load fb page.it was fake.phising page was there other than original one.you can also check that.

7. Rajesh das says:

UC browser is a Alibaba product. It is one hundred percent Chinese product and does supply all our personal information to Chinese people ( hackers, govt, marketing team , not sure). Kindly do not use Chinese products and encourage others for the same.

Have something to say ? Say it here...