Have you ever thought that your Bank Reward Points would get converted into cash? Well…! Now, you can convert your Bank Reward Points into Mobikwik Cash. Further, Mobikwik is additionally giving 10% points back on redeeming your bank reward points. Offer valid only on Max Get associated Bank Cards. Hurry up & avail this awesome offer !!!
How to get this offer?
1. Download and install Mobikwik App from Android Play Store (If you have already installed, kindly update the app)
2. Select / Click on ‘Convert Points into Cash’
3. Click on ‘Enter Card Details’
4. Enter your Card Number & click on ‘Continue’
That’s it !!! Now, you can see how much points you have earned till now on you Credit / Debit Card & you can simply convert them into Mobikwik Cash. Please note that 4 Reward Points = Re. 1 Mobikwik Cash 😀
Terms & Conditions:
- Now, get 10% points (max. 500 points) back on redeeming Reward Points accumulated on any of the Max Get More associated Bank Cards on MobiKwik.
- Offer is valid from 15th April to 30th April 2016.
- Offer is eligible for single user, per account at a time for redemptions only.
- The points will be credited within 15 days to your bank account.
- The user can get maximum 500 Points as per the offer terms & conditions during this campaign.
- User can convert their Max Get More points into cash via MobiKwik. This feature is currently available only on MobiKwik Android App.
- Max Get More is associated with India’s top banks, including State Bank Group, Federal Bank, Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank, IDBI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, YES Bank, Bank Of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank Of Maharashtra, UCO Bank, Union Bank Of India, Central Bank Of India, Karur Vysya Bank, South Indian Bank, Bank Of Baroda, Canara Bank.
- Max Get More is a multi-currency platform where the user can club their points from various Bank Loyalty Programs and redeem those points to get products and services for free.
- For any queries about Max Get More, visit www.MaxGetMore.com or call 18002082015.
- MobiKwik reserves all the rights to end any or all the offers at its sole discretion without any prior notice.