Meru is a cab service provider currently operating in major cities and currently is providing an offer where users can book Airport/Kerb ride worth Rs.400 or more and pay via Paytm to get Rs.75 Paytm cashback. The offer is valid for 2 times.
How to get flat Rs.75 Paytm Cashback on minimum Rs.400 Airport/Kerb trips fare ? :
1 . Download Meru app from HERE
2 . Login/Register
3 . Book a Radio taxi, Meru Sedan, Meru SUV & Meru Hatchback using Book now option (Make sure the total fare is Rs.400 or above)
4 . Apply the promo code “CB75” and Make the payment with the Paytm wallet
5 . Done !!
Terms and conditions :
- Offer : Flat Rs.75 Cashback on min. Rs.400 fare.
- Use Code : CB75
- Usage : Two times per user
- Brands: All (Meru Radio Taxi, Sedan, Hatchback & SUV)
- Location: All Cities
- Channel: Meru App only
- Period : Till 31st December 2017
- This offer is brought to you exclusively by One97 Communications Ltd (known as Paytm) and is valid for all Meru users.
- This offer is valid for users of Meru Radio Taxi, Meru Sedan, Meru SUV & Meru Hatchback.
- This offer is applicable on Meru mobile app and all Airport/Kerb trips.
For all Airport/Kerb trips paid via Paytm with Payable fare above Rs.400 will be given flat Rs.75 Cashback.
- No need to tag code but, Customer has to tag his/her Cab Number in Airport/Kerb payments section via Meru App and pay the fare via Paytm.
- For Meru App booking, user has to apply use code CB75 and make the payment towards the applicable fare amount via Paytm wallet
- This Offer is valid for 2 times per user in cities where Meru is operational.
- The minimum payable fare amount should be Rs.400.
- All users who fulfill the offer conditions will be eligible to get Cashback of Flat Rs.75
- Cashback will be auto-credited to user’s Paytm wallet within 4 working days by PayTM.
- This is a limited period offer, valid till 31st December, 2017 midnight and may be withdrawn anytime without any prior notice.
- The Company will not be responsible for any kind of cab-wallet payment failure due to technical malfunction of mobile network, mobile equipment, application system, software, failure for any booking to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on internet/website /mobile application including any damages injury resulting from participation or downloading or uploading any details/material in the offer.
- Any government levies/ taxes like sales tax, TDs, road tax, any local tax arising out of the same will be borne by the users
- This Offer is not applicable on:
State Tax / Toll / Parking charges / Airport fees etc which is payable extra.
Failure of payment through cab-wallet
- Any fraudulent transaction
- No cash alternative is available. No clubbing of offer shall be permitted.
- This offer is extended at the sole discretion of the Company. In case of disputes, the final decision rests with the Company.