Meru cabs are getting popular day by day as they are expanding their service to all the cities, offers are also frequent from them. Now book Meru cabs via Google maps and get Rs.50 off on Rs.100 or more. The best thing about this offer is there is no limit, so the user can make use of the offer multiple times.
How to get Rs.50 off on booking cabs for Rs.100 or more?
1 . Download Google Maps from HERE if you don’t have one or update it in your smartphone
2 . Open Google maps and choose your Boarding and drop place and click on the “cab waiting” icon at the top
3 . If prompted link your Meru cab app with the Google maps app or you will be able to see Meru cab icon
4 . Click “Book now” and proceed
5 . Done !! Complete your ride at Rs.50 off.
Terms and conditions :
- Usage : Multiple Times
- Brands : Meru Radio Taxi, Meru Sedan, Meru Hatchback & Meru SUV
- Location : All Cities
- Period : Till 31st July, 2017
- This offer is brought to you exclusively by Meru Cab Company Private Limited and / or V-Link Automotive Services Private Limited (hereinafter jointly and severally referred to as ‘the Company’)
- This offer is valid for Meru trips booked via Google Maps in cities where Meru is operational.
- User who books Meru Radio Taxi, Meru Sedan, Meru Hatchback or Meru SUV via Google Maps will be eligible to get Rs. 50 OFF on the fare applicable.
- This offer is valid for multiple rides per user till 31st July 2017.
- This offer is valid on minimum fare (excluding service tax) of Rs.100.
- This is a limited period offer and may be withdrawn anytime without any prior notice.
- This offer will not be applicable for Meru Mobile App/Airport Counter/Kerb / street pick-ups or website / call center bookings.
- This offer is not valid on Meru Radio Taxi for Delhi NCR region.
- The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Terms & Conditions of this offer at its sole discretion at any time during its validity with or without prior notification & without assigning any reason.
- The offer is at the sole discretion of the Company. In case of any disputes, the final decision will rest with the Company.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this scheme are subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.