Videocon d2h ‘Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer’ is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h, wherein a Subscriber can subscribe to a random channel at just Re. 1/-.In this week, The Eligible subscriber will be able to watch the relevant HD Hindi movies channels corresponding to their subscribed base package for 30 days effective from the date of subscription.
How to get HD Hindi Movies Add on at Re.1 for 1st month? :
1 . Just give a missed call on 846-799-6060 within the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 13th July 2018 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th July 2018) or call the customer care and request for the activation
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so simple? 🙂
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to ‘HD Hindi Movies Add-on’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 13th July 2018 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th July 2018.
- The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms and conditions :
- HD Hindi Movies Add on is a monthly subscription add-on. As such the HD Hindi Movies Add on is available on for a monthly price of Rs 42+/- (+18% GST Extra), however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the HD Hindi Movies Add on at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to HD Hindi Movies Add on at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 2nd March to 4th March, 2018.
- The subscriber’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘HD Hindi Movies Add-on’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘HD Hindi Movies Add-on’.
Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘HD Hindi Movies Add-on’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘HD Hindi Movies Add-on’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 42+/- (+18% GST Extra) or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 42+/- (+18% GST Extra) or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h customer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers on HD Hindi Movies Add on cannot Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.