Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h Limited, wherein a Videocon d2h Subscriber can subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service @ just Rs. 1/-. The offer can be availed any time between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th January 2017 (“Offer Days”). The Eligible subscriber will be able to use the Unlimited USB Recording service feature for 30 days at the Offer Price . So hurry up and avail this offer ..!!!
Source of Offer:
How to Subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service @ just Re. 1 for 30 days?
1 . Just give a missed call on 846-799-6060 within the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15h January 2017)
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so simple? 🙂
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having :
- an Active Account Status.
- A set top box having a USB port
- SD subscriber have to call the customer care to enable recording facility
- You must subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th January 2017.
- The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions
1) Unlimited USB Recording service is a monthly subscription service. As such the Unlimited USB Recording service is available on monthly price is Rs 30/-, however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the Unlimited USB Recording service at the Offer Price.
2) To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 13th January to 15th January, 2017.
3) The subscriber’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’.
4) The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ’ Unlimited USB Recording service ’.
5) Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ’ Unlimited USB Recording service’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage.
6) if the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
7) By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h customer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
8) Existing subscribers availing Unlimited USB Recording service cannot Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
9) Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
10) Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
11) Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
12) In the event of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
13) Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
14) The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.