As we all know about the “Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer” by videocon d2h, where at the weekends videocon randomly comes up with an channel for the customer for just Re.1 for 30 days. This time they are providing Topper TV for 30days.
How to get Topper TV for Re.1? :
1 . Just give a missed call on 846-799-6060 within the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 3rd February 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 5th February 2017) from your registered mobile number
2 . Done !!
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to Topper TV channel on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 3rd February 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 5th February 2017.
- The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms and conditions :
- Topper TV channel is a monthly subscription channel. As such the Topper TV channel is available on monthly price is Rs 60/-, however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the Topper TV channel at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to Topper TV at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 3rd February 2017 to 5th February 2017.
- The subscriber’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘Topper TV channel’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘ Topper TV channel ‘.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘ Topper TV channel’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Topper TV channel’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 60/- or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 60/- or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h customer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers availing Topper TV channel cannot Remove/Downgrade the a-la-carte channel & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.