Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance totally free.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Christiaan Barnard was the first surgeon to successfully perform the world’s first human-to-human heart transplant. In which year did this surgery take place?
Ans – 1967
Q2) Who recently became the first female umpire to officiate in a men’s one-day international cricket match?
Ans – Claire Polosak
Q3) Which tennis player recently received a ‘Knighthood’ at the hands of Prince Charles of Wales?
Ans – Andy Murray
Q4) International Dance Day is celebrated each year on 29th April on the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre. Which style of dance is he regarded as the creator of?
Ans – Ballet
Q5) Which of these Indian web series is based on a 2006 novel by Vikram Chandra which goes by the same name?
Ans – Sacred Games
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th June 2019