Amazon Prime – A service which has been long-awaited to be launched by the largest e-commerce player – Amazon has finally been now launched in India and it offers you plenty of benefits at minimal cost.
All Amazon Prime members receive multiple benefits including FREE one-day/two-day delivery, discounted same-day/morning delivery at Rs.50, scheduled delivery at Rs.50 for Prime eligible items, along with early/exclusive access to lightning deals.
The service costs Rs 999 per year however there is nothing to worry as amazon is offering a one month free trial to kick off the proceedings and after the trial, you can continue for full year at a discounted price of just Rs 499 only. Hurry up and get your trial now to get free shipping on all the products.
The offer is only for users who never used amazon prime earlier not even the 2 months trial offer that was provided before
How to get 1 month free Amazon Prime Subscription ?
2. Click on “Login to Join Prime”
3. Sign in to your amazon account
4. Now click on “Start your 30 day free trial”
5. That’s it !! You have successfully availed the trial offer and now can enjoy benefits like completely free shipping on no minimum purchase amount on all products.
Prime members enjoy:
- Unlimited FREE One-Day and Two-Day Delivery on eligible items￼
- No minimum order size
- 30-minute early access to top Lightning Deals
- Discounted Same-Day & Morning Delivery to over 20 cities
About the Amazon Prime Membership Fee
At the end of the Amazon Prime free trial, you can choose to continue your Prime membership by signing up for a one-year membership. As a special introductory offer, you can pay just Rs.499, at a discount of Rs.500 against the full price of Rs.999.
If you choose to not purchase the Prime membership at the end of your free trial, your Prime membership will end and you will lose all your Prime benefits. You can re-join Prime any time by visiting www.amazon.in/prime and purchasing a 1-Year membership.
Note: Amazon will not auto-charge your credit, debit card or bank account saved on Amazon for your Prime membership at the end of free trial.
What is a Prime Eligible Item ?
A Prime Eligible item, identified by the logo indicates that:
- Items are fulfilled by Amazon.
- Items are eligible for FREE Standard delivery.
- Items may be eligible for FREE One-Day, Two-Day delivery to eligible pin codes.
- Items may be eligible for discounted Same-Day, Morning and Scheduled Delivery to eligible pin codes. For more details, go to Amazon Prime Delivery Benefits.
- Items are eligible for Prime early and exclusive access deals. For more information, go to Prime Early and Exclusive Access Deals.
- Products are stored, packed and dispatched by Amazon.
- Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
- Products can be returned easily by visiting our Returns Support Centre.
- A free replacement is available if the item qualifies.
- Amazon Customer Service can be contacted for issues with this item.
- Orders may be placed using Cash on Delivery as a payment option.
Amazon Prime Delivery Fees
The below is the chart that indicates how much delivery fees is charged for Amazon Prime Customers –
About Prime Early and Exclusive Access Deals
Prime Early Access
As a Prime member, you are granted 30-minutes early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.in. To make it easy for you to find them, these deals will be labeled as Prime Early Access on Deals and the product detail pages.
If a Lightning Deal is a Prime Early Access deal, the same will also be mentioned on the “Add to Cart” box on product detail page. You can also search for Prime Early Access Deals using the search filters on the Deals page.
Prime Exclusive Access
From time to time, we will also have select Lightning Deals or Deals of the Day that are exclusively for Prime members. Similar to the early access deals, a deal exclusively meant for Prime customers will be tagged on the Deals and Product detail pages. It will also be clearly called out in the “Add to Cart” box on the product detail page.