Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 AM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy Note 8? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Currently along with Venezuela, which country has bagged the highest number of Miss World pageants?
Ans – India
Q2) In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Ans – The Best Goalkeeper
Q3) Which of these is a folk dance form that originated in Maharashtra?
Ans – Lezim
Q4) Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of _?
Ans – Desserts
Q5) With reference to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Ans – Most Valuable Player
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 8 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 8 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).