Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 AM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, to celebrate our Independence day, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.72,000 Amazon pay balance. Start answering now !!
How to Answer and win Rs.72,000 Pay Balance? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
Ans – Nagaland
Q2) What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
Q3) Which Indian city was recently declared as a World Heritage City (WHC) by UNESCO?
Ans – Ahmedabad
Q4) Which is the national fruit of India?
Ans – Mango
Q5) Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Ans – Lava dance
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 15 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15 August 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 9,999 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.