Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.1000.
How to Answer and win Rs.1,000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ‘Malgudi Days’ is a collection of short stories by which of these authors?
Ans – R. K Narayan
Q2) The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’ – an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this state.
Ans – Punjab
Q3) If you were eating ‘Crème du Barry’, what would you be eating?
Ans – Cauliflower Soup
Q4) Which footwear, apparel and equipment brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?
Ans – Nike
Q5) Which Indian airport recently announced launching the use of face recognition as boarding pass for passengers by 2019?
Ans – Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 13th September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.1,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).