Amazon is raining the quizzes as deals again. Answering 5 questions to win an amount of Rs 4000 is not at all big task. The task becomes easier when you have the answers. Isn’t it..?? Dealnloot has added all the answers here in this post. Amazon Art Quiz is a 5 Questions quiz related to arts and sciences. Go for it Now..!!
How to win Rs 4000 by answering Amazon Art Quiz ?
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Amazon prime Quiz week contest. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the terms and conditions of Amazon Prime Quiz week offer. Check the answers below
Amazon Prime Quiz week Answers :-
1. Who is the famous Indian painter who painted ‘Shakuntala’?
Answer – Raja Ravi Varma
2. Which of these famous Indian painters was awarded the Padma Vibhushan in 1991?
Answer – M.F. Hussain
3. Which of the following is NOT a traditional Indian folk art form?
Answer – Ikigai
4. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci is also known as ‘La Gioconda’?
Answer – The Mona Lisa
5. Now, you can purchase original and authentic artwork by reputed artists on Amazon.in in the form of paintings, drawings, prints and more from verified art galleries.
Answer – True
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly. That’s it. Just wait for the Winners list by 31st August 2018.
All the best for Amazon Quiz Answers ..!!
Terms and Conditions :
1. This Contest will commence on 28th June 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th July 2018 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (Contest Period).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. .
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 4,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.