Indian Oil corporation is providing an offer to everyone for a limited time. Petrol and Diesel prices are at a high currently but with the offer you can save some bucks. Now pay for Fuel at Indian Oil Petrol pump with debit/credit/prepaid card or UPI and get cashback.
How to Pay for Fuel at Indian Oil Petrol pump with debit/credit/prepaid card or UPI and get cashback? :
- Visit your nearest Indian Oil petrol pump and fill petrol
2. Make the payment with debit/credit/prepaid card or UPI and Get the bill/slip
- By Card :
SMS with the 6 digit approval / Auth code printed on the charge slip along with the date of transaction in the specified syntax – ‘Approval/Authcode space DDMM.’ to the no 9222222084. Where DDMM is the actual date of card payment transaction. Ex transaction on 1st Nov’18 , DDMM must be 0111.
- Via UPI
Send the 12 digit UPI reference no along with the date of transaction. The sms syntax for UPI transaction is “12 Digit UPI ref No space DDMM” to the number 9222222084. Where DDMM is the actual date of UPI payment transaction.
3. Done !!
Terms and conditions :
- Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer commences on 15th Oct’18 and closes at 12.00 pm IST (midnight) on 23rd Nov’18 – (“Offer Period”). Any entries received after 12.00 midnight, on 29th Nov’18 will not be considered.
- Entry to this offer shall be treated as void wherever such offers are prohibited under local laws.
- By entering this offer, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) for the administration of the draw. We may also use the information to carry out research about this offer or communicate future promotions to you.
- This offer is open to Indian Citizens aged 18 or over, as on 1st April 2018, residing in India only.
- Only those customers who purchase fuel from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Retail Outlets through payment card such as Debit, Credit or prepaid as well payments through UPI are eligible to participate in the offer.
- This offer is applicable for purchase of fuels at any Indian Oil Corporation Ltd and Assam Oil Division retail outlets only.
- A customer can make multiple entries for repeat purchases however each SMS should have a separate Auth/approval code or UPI reference no. Multiple entries using the same Auth/approval code or UPI reference number will be considered invalid.
- Cash-backs on offer – Out of all eligible SMSs received for a particular transaction date, 10,000 SMSs shall be entitled for cash-back ranging as per Rs 50/-, Rs 100/-, Rs 150/, Rs 200/-.
10. Only those SMS which have been sent in proper sms syntax within 7 (including the day of transaction) days of the actual payment through card or UPI for purchase of fuel from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Retail Outlet will be eligible for participating in the campaign.
11. One mobile number is eligible for getting cash-back for maximum 2(two) times during the campaign period and a maximum value of Rs 400/- (approximately equivalent to 5 L of Petrol at Goa)
13. In case on a single day, if there are 2 (or more) mobile nos having the same message (i.e. same Auth code/UPI reference no and date) then both shall not be eligible for cash-back, unless the Banking transaction database has as many no. of records of distinct transactions with same Auth/approval code or UPI reference no on the same day.
14. Winners will be declared normally within 2 weeks of the close of the offer or within such period as the Corporation may deem fit. Winners will be sent link to enroll into the XTRAREWARDS Loyalty Program of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd and the cashback incentive will be credited into the winners loyalty account. The winners shall be required to provide the requisite personal profile information such as name, address etc to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd for creation of such Loyalty account. The winner shall also have to agree to the XTRAREWARDS Loyalty Program to avail the cash back incentive.
15. Winners may redeem the XTRAREWARDS loyalty point by visiting participating Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Retail Outlet against fuel purchase.
16. Winners will be communicated individually through sms and the decision of the Corporation shall be final and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
17. The selected Mobile Numbers would be contacted by our back-end operator for further processing. In case the mobile number has been changed/terminated/blocked/out of reach etc. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd will not be held liable for not being able to communicate/handover prizes to the winners.
18. MORE TnC