Scantastic always come good offer on buying gift vouchers. Now at this time Scantistic is providing upto 23% Off on Amazon/Flipkart/BMS Gift vouchers. So, Hurry up!!
UPDATE : Note : Make sure you quickly transact when offer goes live (9 AM) as offer is only for first 2500. Offer Source
How to get upto 23% Off on Amazon/Flipkart/BMS Gift vouchers? :
2 . Enter your mobile number and select the voucher you need for Gift vouchers or Enter your mobile number, operator, circle for Recharge and click Generate QR
3 . Use BharatQR/mVisa supported payment app or download Udio app better
4 . Scan the QR Code to pay using your payments app such as Udio (powered by RBL Bank Ltd.) HDFC Bank PayZapp App, ICICI Bank Pockets and iMobile Apps, Axis Bank Mobile App, SBI Anywhere App, Bank of Baroda mClip App, IDBI Payapt App, DBS Digibank App, Kotak Mobile Banking App, DCB Cippy App and Bank of India Mobile App or any such payment apps which have been enabled to pay using the Bharat QR/ mVisa functionality.
5 . Done !! Within a minute, the Gift voucher will be sent to you
This offer works with below mVisa supported apps :
Bank Of India
DCB Bank Clippy
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Terms & Conditions-
1. The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above.
2. The Offer will be held during the period upto 30th Sept 2018 (both dates included) (the Offer Period ) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
3. The Offer is valid for the first 2500 Eligible Users conducting Qualifying Transactions per day.
4. TranServ reserves the right to change the above mentioned limits anytime during the offer period without any prior intimation not withstanding anything contained herein, TranServ reserves the right to withdraw/discontinue the offer at any point of time without any notice.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, while TranServ has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, Eligible Merchant the providers of Vouchers. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any voucher shall constitute a cont