Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Ans – Indian Coast Guard
Q2) What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
Ans – Telemedicine
Q3) The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
Ans – New Parliament
Q4) They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
Ans – Pride
Q5) By what name do we know this statue better?
Ans – The Thinker
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 9th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021