Amazon World Book Day Quiz Answers & Win Rs 5000
- 1 How to win Rs 5000 from Amazon World Book Quiz?
- 2 Amazon World Book Day Quiz:
- 2.1 Q1) What did the monk in Robin Sharma’s book sell?
- 2.2 Ans – His red Ferrari
- 2.3 Q2) In the book ‘The Chamber of Secrets’ who is James Potter’s son?
- 2.4 Ans – Harry Potter
- 2.5 Q3) Complete the book title, ‘Sapiens, a brief history of …’
- 2.6 Ans – Humankind
- 2.7 Q4) Which of these is the title of the first book in Amish’s Shiva trilogy?
- 2.8 Ans – The Immortals of Meluha
- 2.9 Q5) Complete the book title, ‘How to win __ & influence people’
- 2.10 Ans – Friends
- 3 Amazon World Book Day Quiz Winner Announcement:
- 4 Amazon Book Day Quiz Terms and Conditions:
Amazon is back with a new Quiz, and we added all the answers of Amazon Book Quiz. In this quiz, 12 winners will get Rs 5000 just by answers 5 simple questions. World Book Day is a celebration! It’s a celebration of authors, illustrators, books and it’s a celebration of reading. In fact, it’s the biggest celebration of its kind, designated by UNESCO as a worldwide celebration of books and reading, and marked in over 100 countries all over the world. So, just check this post to get detailed information on Amazon World Book Day Quiz Answers.
Just answer 5 simple questions to get a chance to win Rs 5000 Book Quiz. This quiz will remain live until 23rd May 2018. You have to go to the bottom of the Amazon App Home page to enter this quiz. We also added Amazon World Quiz Winners List, you can check that from the below mentioned link.
How to win Rs 5000 from Amazon World Book Quiz?
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the World Book Day Quiz Time contest. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the Amazon World Book quiz.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the terms and conditions of Amazon World Book Day Quiz offer. Check the answers below
Amazon World Book Day Quiz:
Q1) What did the monk in Robin Sharma’s book sell?
Ans – His red Ferrari
Q2) In the book ‘The Chamber of Secrets’ who is James Potter’s son?
Ans – Harry Potter
Q3) Complete the book title, ‘Sapiens, a brief history of …’
Ans – Humankind
Q4) Which of these is the title of the first book in Amish’s Shiva trilogy?
Ans – The Immortals of Meluha
Q5) Complete the book title, ‘How to win __ & influence people’
Ans – Friends
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly. That’s it. Just wait for the Winners list of Book Quiz.
All the best for Amazon World Book Quiz Answers 🙂
Amazon World Book Day Quiz Winner Announcement:
There are a total of 12 (Twelve) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st May, 2018
Amazon Book Day Quiz Terms and Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence on 23rd April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 23rd May 11:59:00 p.m.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 12 (Twelve) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 12 (Twelve) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The first 6 declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5000 and a Kindle and Next 6 winners will get Rs.5000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).