Amazon Riddles Quiz Answers Today Solve and Win Rs 5000
- 1 Amazon Riddles Quiz Answer and win Rs 5000
- 1.1 Q1) I have hearts but no other organs. What am I?
- 1.2 Ans – A Deck Of Cards
- 1.3 Q2) How many months have 28 days?
- 1.4 Ans – All 12 Months
- 1.5 Q3) We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’. What are we?
- 1.6 Ans – Vowels
- 1.7 Q4) What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
- 1.8 Ans – A Map
- 1.9 Q5) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- 1.10 Ans – The Towel
- 1.11 DON’T MISS: Recharge, Movie Offers, Freecharge Promo Codes and much more at one place Click Here
- 2 Amazon Riddle Quiz Winner Announcement:
- 3 Terms and Conditions:
Amazon is back with a new Amazon Riddle Quiz and as usual, we added all the answers of Amazon Riddles Quiz. In this quiz, Amazon is asking 5 simple questions based on general knowledge. A total of 20 winners will get Rs 5000 Amazon pay Balance as a winning amount for this riddle. So, just check this post to get detailed information on the Amazon Riddle Quiz Answers.
Just answer 5 simple Riddles to get a chance to win Rs 5000. This quiz will remain live until 25th March 2018. You have to go to the bottom of the Amazon App Home page to enter this quiz. We also added Amazon Quiz Winners List, you can check that from the below mentioned link.
Subscribe to out Whatsapp Alerts. Save our number 9023498997 and then message us “SUB *your name*” on whatsapp
Check All the ANSWERS OF LIVE AMAZON QUIZ & WINNERS LIST: Click Here
Amazon Riddles Quiz Answer and win Rs 5000
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Riddle Quiz Time contest. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the Amazon Riddles quiz.
3. Now you have to click on your age range to continue.
4. You will now see a set of 5 questions about the terms and conditions of Amazon Riddle Quiz offer. Check the answers below
Q1) I have hearts but no other organs. What am I?
Ans – A Deck Of Cards
Q2) How many months have 28 days?
Ans – All 12 Months
Q3) We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’. What are we?
Ans – Vowels
Q4) What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
Ans – A Map
Q5) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
Ans – The Towel
DON’T MISS: Recharge, Movie Offers, Freecharge Promo Codes and much more at one place Click Here
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly. That’s it. Just wait for the Winners list of Riddle Quiz.
All the best for Amazon Riddles Quiz Answers 🙂
Amazon Riddle Quiz Winner Announcement:
There are a total of 20 (twenty) Prize that will be given under this Contest i.e. only 1 (one) Prize shall be given to each participant who is declared a winner in accordance with the T&Cs of the Contest. The Prize will be provided by Amazon on or before 15th May 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence from February 15, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on March 25, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period, you must: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account on the Amazon.in mobile application; (b) choose any one (1) of the options from <18,18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-60, 60+ or ‘prefer not to answer’ before proceeding to answer the contest questions; and (c) answer/ solve all the 5 (Five) contest questions correctly.
3. Subject to these T&Cs, at the end of the Contest Period, amongst all participants who undertake the actions stated in Section 2 above and answer/solve all the 5 (Five) contest question correctly , 20 (twenty) participants will be chosen by a random draw of lots and will each be entitled to get Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 5,000 which will be credited in their Amazon account by 15th May