Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win a Huawei Nova 3.
How to Answer and win a Huawei Nova 3? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of these is also called the ‘Millennium city of India’?
Ans – Gurugram/ Gurgaon
Q2) Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region?
Ans – Tapti
Q3) Who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans – C. V. Raman
Q4) Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Ans – Rakesh Sharma
Q5) The asteroid belt is a well known astronomical ‘highway’ that exists between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars. Which of these is a celestial body that can and has been found in this ‘highway’?
Ans – Dwarf planets
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 18th October 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th November