Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch.
How to Answer and win Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Ans – Romania
Q2) Which film was Ashutosh Gowarikar’s directorial debut?
Ans – Pehla Nasha
Q3) Teressa Island, named after the Arch-Duchess of Austria, falls under which Union Territory of India?
Ans – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Q4) Which of these is the only man to have reportedly played both in the ICC Cricket World Cup and FIFA World Cup?
Ans – Sir Vivian Richards
Q5) A group of engineers in Kerala have developed a spider-shaped robot called Bandicoot. What does it do?
Ans – Cleans manholes
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 June 2019