Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Canon EOS DSLR camera .
How to Answer and win a Canon EOS DSLR camera? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Ans – Field marshal
Q2) Which planet is the closest to Earth?
Ans – Venus
Q3) Which is the tallest mammal?
Ans – The Giraffe
Q4) The dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ is called ________
Ans – TITTLE
Q5) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 21st September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).